On the flight back home to San Diego, Chance Emerson meets an intriguing older man. They flirt, and Chance hopes for more, but the man never calls. Months later, they meet again at a charity auction. Chance decides this time he isn’t walking away.
Darren Walsh can’t stop thinking about the gorgeous grad student who almost had him joining the mile-high club. When Chance suggests they hook up, Darren says the only thing he can—yes.
From their first moments together, Chance and Darren know there’s more between them than lust, but their differences in age and income make a real relationship challenging. They decide to keep things secret, yet as they learn more about each other, Darren realizes he wants something real and open. To have that, he’ll need to convince Chance that he has a place in Darren’s world, and Darren will have to take some risks of his own.
- Read all at once (normal)
- Darren's ridiculously relaxed co-passenger on the plane*
- Reading of someone looking looking like an offering to the Goddess of Slutty Twinks
- The dominant is the younger guy, which is a refreshing change of pace
- Chest deep
Mood Upon Completion
- Very few typos
- Plasma hot
- Decently sweet
- When Chance and Darren go to the fundraiser and everyone else is acting like snobs
- The big misunderstanding…ugh
- How Darren didn't have anyone to call except Chance when his mom died**
- Darren's brother and mom
- The ending was too abrupt
- Weakly emotional
- Kink (namely, exhibitionism/voyeurism, spanking - main, two, present)
- BDSM (namely, D/S - main, two, present)
- Character Death (minor, one, present)
^The layout is very generic, but at least the guy on the front is clothed?
*The passenger’s (Chance) got his giant tub of cheese balls and is chowing down like it’s no big deal. It’s funny how Darren is getting turned on as the guy licks the cheese powder off of his fingers, too.
**It’s sad that he probably had conflicting emotions with the good times he had as a kid vs. his mom putting money before him.
Sorry, no post found.