Acceptance For His Omega
(The Outcast Chronicles #2)
Crista Crown, Harper B. Cole
Frost & Hazel
November 17th 2017
It was only supposed to be a one night stand. Dallas was following an arsonist's trail, and Nick was the hot bartender who kept him company while he waited. But then Nick is pregnant, and Dallas is gone.
Dallas's bear won't let him forget the omega fox that was iso [sic] mischievous and so submissive, completing him in ways he hadn't known was possible.
When Dallas finds out about the baby, he's determined to do right by Nick, but the arsonist strikes again, putting their relationship into danger before it has a chance to truly begin.
- Headless torsos and/or exposed abs – how original^
- Memorable after I put it down for a few hours
- The sheer luck that Dallas ended up returning to this bar because Nick had no way to contact him
- When Nick wants his boner to go down and he consults Medical Mysteries*
- The sentence about the owl shifter who keeps holding his 'ooos'**
- The birth discussion***
- The cliffhanger is tolerable and the story properly continues
- Hip deep
Mood Upon Completion
- Could use a better editor^^
- Plasma hot
- Decently sweet
- It seems people in this universe are hell-bent on being sure people who are pregnant are married
- Weakly emotional
- BDSM (namely, D/s - main, two, present)
- Kink (namely, spanking - main, two, present)
- Kink (namely, nipple play - main, one, present)
- Character Death (minor, one, past)
^Consistent with other books in the series
^^The typos are all avoidable, careless mistakes – there’s even a typo in the book blurb
*He says that his new boner killer is elephantiasis of the testicles
**Like when he says “I have to CHOOOOSE” – because everyone totally can’t tell he’s an owl
***One of the omegas is saying how magical birth is, but Dallas says that he personally thought the whole thing was disgusting and the END was magical
Sorry, no post found.