Hank has watched and wanted Master Thomas for a long time. When Master Thomas’ sub leaves him looking dejected, Hank wants to take a chance. Fear holds him back until his friend prompts him to take action and be more forward than he’s ever been before.
Thomas isn’t broken-hearted, but his pride sure took a hit. He’s sitting in the club, doubting himself, as his ex-sub is acting more like a Dom than not.
Then a sub wearing white leather approaches Thomas with some goading from a friend. Thomas has noticed Hank before, but the timing was never right for them to connect—until now.
With one daring move by a sub who knows Doms are only human, the future suddenly looks brighter than Thomas had hoped it could be.
Publisher's Note: This book was previously released elsewhere. It has been revised and reedited for release with Pride Publishing.
- Headless torsos and/or exposed abs – how original
- Too brief to put down
- Hank is a different kind of sub from what seems to be the norm; he wants to be appreciated for his submission, not humiliated*
- How Hank is an assertive sub who happily thinks for himself; no doormat here
- Ankle deep
Mood Upon Completion
- Very few/no typos
- Decently hot
- Decently sweet
- Kelly - why play at being a sub? It just means that he's not going to get what he needs out of the relationship, and he's doing himself and everyone else a disservice
- There isn't much backstory outside of the club; yes, it's a short story - but there's no mention of family or even friends outside of the club
- If Thomas' job is mentioned, it's forgettable
- Weakly emotional
- BDSM (namely, D/s - main, two, past/present/future)
- Kink (namely, spanking, flogging - main, two, present)
* Unfortunately, Hank’s type of sub is rare, which means his dom is just as much so. I do wonder why subs think that doms don’t have feelings – maybe that’s part of their fantasy? Anyway, it’s just a big stereotype. Something that seems difficult for both doms and subs to understand is that not everyone wants to humiliate or degrade a sub all day long, so I don’t know when that became the standard or why, aside from it being spank bank material.
Sorry, no post found.