Publisher’s note: It Was Always You was originally published in the Friends to Lovers anthology.
- Exposed abs and/or headless torsos - how original
- Too brief to put down
- I enjoy reading about friends to lovers, but otherwise I got nothing for this book
- Ankle deep
Mood Upon Completion
- Very few/no typos
- Not enough scenes^
- It was pretty easy to figure out what was going on with Jason
- This book feels a bit rushed, even though the main characters have known each other a long time
- There's only one sex scene near the end of the book
- I find myself skipping pages
- Taking the time to allude to a character's dick size via the size of condom he uses and explicitly going through the process he uses to put it on is a bit much for me 4 sentences!
- Why are we name-dropping lube? Are they a sponsor of this book? Seems out of place.
I rated this 2 stars at recording, just a week before I wrote the review, and I absolutely can’t remember this story – even after reading the blurb again, which is a rarity so I knocked it down to 1.5 stars
So the author can take the time to allude to a character’s dick size, but can’t take the time to slow down the story…feels close to porn without plot, but there’s no real porn, so what does that leave the reader with?
^The one there was turned out to be decently sweet, though
Sorry, no post found.