This 14,000 word novelette features a heartfelt romance between two stepbrothers in an alpha/omega world filled with both humans and shifters, an impossible dream for two men in love, and a beautiful HEA that will warm your heart.
- Overused stock photos^
- Too brief to put down
- The unique and interesting premise*
- It was very clear that Alex and Tyler love and care about each other…
- Hip deep
Mood Upon Completion
- Very few typos
- Decently hot
- Decently sweet
- …but I really wanted to see how their relationship developed instead of just jumping into things in the middle**
- I figured out the twist not long after I started the story
- Performing medical experiments on someone without their knowledge or consent is a HUGE dislike for me, plus we never figure out what they shift into
- The book's pacing was too quick for me
- Incest (pseudo - stepbrothers, main, two, present)
- Drug use (non-consensual, fertility/virility, main, two, present)
^I am really tired of these dudes on the cover, and the layout is meh
*Although I don’t have many likes, I don’t dislike this book – the premise was the only reason it’s 2.5 stars instead of 2, but I would have enjoyed it more if it were more fleshed out. The story jumped around a lot.
**I was not expecting to just jump right into a sex scene; I expected more of an emotional tug-of-war at first
Contains knotting; sometimes I forget to mention this, so I have to work on being more consistent about it, sorry.
Sorry, no post found.