- Too brief to put down
- This book is just...okay
- Will and Grant
- Ankle deep
Mood Upon Completion
- Very few typos
- Decently hot
- Decently sweet
- Sam's 24, but he sounds like he's a curmudgeonly 70-something year old; not really into technology, and he thinks computers are just a fad*
- The author keeps harping on how pretty Will is and calling him a girl and whatnot, and it gets old quickly
- Sam's identity crisis seems almost shoehorned in, and then he quickly got over it once he realized he missed Will
- The writing seems disjointed**
- Sex without proper lubrication...no...and OW
- Logic fail: If they're in the middle of having sex, where did the ring come from?
- Unrealistic timeline
- Cheating (main, one, past)
- Character death (minor, two, past
- Violence (main, one, present)^
*Unless this was written in the 80s, his mentality doesn’t make sense. You can’t even function in today’s society without using some type of electronic device.
**I’d have preferred to read this book from Will’s point of view
^At one point, Sam hits his friend Grant
Sorry, no post found.