- Too brief to put down
- Kinky demon sex is always hot, and Alistair not wanting to be dominant (like his partners always wanted him to be) was an interesting twist
- Decent ending; wouldn't have minded another chapter or two to see how Alistair copes with being part of a relationship
- Toe deep
Mood Upon Completion
- Very few/no typos
- Plasma hot
- Usage of pronouns 'ze' and 'zir' - it was jarring and the story was too brief for me to get used to it; I actually kept rereading parts because my brain kept getting stuck on it and taking me out of the story*
- Flimsy premise; so Jae doesn't find Ian daring or whatever - who cares, ze's not living Ian's life
- The threesome was lukewarm; I'd have preferred just Ian and Alistair together
- Kink (bondage)
- BDSM (namely, D/s, S&M)
^It’s a bit dark – not the subject matter, but the actual lighting on the cover makes it a bit hard to see details
*Hold your underwear, if these are your pronouns, that’s cool – I’m just saying it was the equivalent of reading a difficult sentence and having to go back and read it again a couple of times to make sure I read the word right. I’m used to ‘them’.
Sorry, no post found.