(Something About Him #3)
March 21st, 2018
His little sister is counting on him, and wedding planner Connor is the best chance he’s ever had of coming up with the money he needs to pay for her surgery. All they have to do is win one little wedding competition.
As Max’s bi-curiosity gets the better of him, things get complicated quickly. He finds himself drawn to Connor, their closeness giving Max the chance to experience all kinds of things he’s never had the chance to do before and indulge his curiosity for the first time.
His relationship with Connor deepens physically and emotionally as they get to know each other, but despite growing up in a town like Hope Springs, Max isn’t sure how he feels about Connor, or whether he wants to admit it--even to himself.
With the wedding approaching and the deadline on their relationship coming up fast, Max finds that his world is suddenly moving way too quickly. Can he figure out what he wants in time to keep it? Or will Connor slip through his fingers before he can tell him how he really feels?
- Generic but attractive^
- Read all at once (normal)
- This book started tugging on my heartstrings at 12% in; I spent most of it smiling
- The author turns hair dyeing into something weirdly erotic
- That Connor seems to want to take care of Max and seems submissive
- It was interesting that Max could tell Connor's shoe size just from looking at him
- When Connor gets Max to try the wine and describes his reaction
- Zoe's grip on what being bi is all about
- Hip deep
Mood Upon Completion
- Very few typos^^
- Plasma hot
- Sucralose sweet
- The whole bridezilla thing*
- The big misunderstanding at 82%
- Moderately emotional
- Emotional Abuse (main, one, present)
- Character Death, (minor, one, past)
^Consistent with the others in the series
^^Accidental name switch; get it right, guys!
*Just because someone’s stressed out doesn’t mean they have to take it out on others; they’ve got to have a lot of self-esteem issues to tear someone down on that level. I’m glad Connor left.
Sorry, no post found.