The Omega’s Royal Baby
(Omegas and Royals #1)
March 1st 2018
A spoiled, alpha playboy prince and a penniless commoner must fake the romance of the decade to save the throne…
As the Crown Prince of Merovia, all my life I've known that I can have any omega in the world with a snap of my fingers.
That is, until Noah.
I've never met an omega like him before: he's gorgeous, vulnerable and irresistible all at once. I want to hold him, to keep him safe and guard him fiercely from the world.
When we get tangled up in a fake tabloid romance to save my reputation, we fall in love with each other for real and I put a baby in Noah's belly. I almost dare to hope that things will go well for our little, growing family.
But the royal family has its fair share of skeletons in the closet, and the latest one to emerge might ruin us for good...
My life used to be normal, until the night I met Gabriel.
Before him, I was just trying to make ends meet. I worked three jobs to make rent, pay my sister’s medical bills and take care of her cat Agatha.
I clearly didn't have time to play pretend fiance to a playboy prince to save his name...but I really needed the money.
But Gabriel's not like any alpha I've known before: he's kind, protective, and his body keeps a virgin like me up at night.
If only his enemies don't tear us apart before we have the chance to be a real family...
- Memorable after I put it down for a few hours
- That they skipped the birth part*
- How the suit designer guy is pretty funny
- That Gabriel is apparently petrified of the baby**
- Hip deep
Mood Upon Completion
- Could use a better editor
- Decently hot
- Decently sweet
- Although cute, the ending was a bit abrupt***
- That Lucas' dad seemed to be a bit arch-villain-y for my tastes; the whole 'Yeah, I did it, and I'd do it again!' kind of thing
- That pregnant people get treated like their stomach is community property; it gets on my nerves, and it's weird to me
- Weakly emotional
- Character death (minor, three, past)
- Contains knotting
^Both models are fully clothed. I’m pretty sure babies that size don’t hold their own bottles, but I could be wrong. It almost looks like both people are sharing the same nose.
*I like to get a smooth transition from pregnancy to birth, but I don’t really care to read about it in detail.
**He is holding the baby “like he’s a hot bowl from the microwave!”
*** It took me a bit to realize that I was at the end of the entire story, and not just the end of a chapter. Anyway, it’s interesting where offering a stranger a night on the couch can lead someone.
Sorry, no post found.